Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleeping....

Lately I have noticed that Addy has been sleeping in this position and I think it is so cute! Also, she is FINALLY sleeping through the night. It has been such a challenge to get her to go to sleep at all. I felt terrible letting her just scream her guts out for hours so I opted not to take that rout until she insisted on screaming whether I was in the room or not. I'm glad we decided to let her figure out how to get herself to sleep, because she sleeps sooooo much better! I honestly don't know if she would have been ready before now or not. She is very, very stubborn and it wasn't easy those first couple of days!Addy is also sitting now...she has been for over a month but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of her sitting until now!These are just some pictures of her chewing on things (it's what she loves to do best!)And here she is giving her monkey a kiss!

1 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

I know what a milestone it is to have your baby FINALLY sleep through the night. Congrats!!!
Unfortunately Brennan still isn't. He wakes up once around 12 or 1. It's kind of out of my control right now. What with sharing a room with him and worrying that he'll wake mom and dad. It's nice to save money, but I sure will be glad when we have a place of our own!