Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween




Addy is a little young for trick or treating, but I thought it would be fun to make her a costume any way. My mom got her these little butterfly/fairy wings a few months ago, so I just worked around those and made her a butterfly costume. A friend told me how to make the tutu. It was so easy and only cost me about $2. I found her cute little polka dot stockings at target and then I just made her antennas out of pipe cleaner, foam balls and glitter. Oh and of course I made her little shoes. I think it turned out pretty cute! My mom got some cute pictures of her standing all by herself in her little costume, so I will have to post those later.
We also celebrated my birthday on Saturday and Matt spoiled me as usual. That guy just goes crazy! I have to say that his most thoughtful and impressive gift was a whole quart of pistachio gelato from a place we went to all the way in Park City. Oh my goodness it was soooooo good! I should have taken a picture, but I ate it already...with the help of others of course. Ok! I ate most of it myself!

3 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

Ha! I'm glad you admitted to eating the gelato - I would have eaten it all too!!! Have you tried a place in Bountiful by Shopko? I can't remember the name. Addie looked adorable. Everytime I passed by those little fairy wings I wished that I could wear them. I love that you make shoes too! Awesome!

Mike and Wendy said...

I've been thinking about you today. I was wondering how your b-day was. Glad to hear Matt spoiled you!

Easton and Malia love seeing pictures of Addi. Malia said she was a lobster. I don't think it's because she actually looks like one so much as it is we were just looking at pictures of Halloween past and she, Easton and Brennan were all a lobster for their first Halloween.

We can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!!! Have you bought your tickets yet?

Amanda said...

So adorable!