Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Will we have a boy or girl?

It has been way too long since I last posted, but I'm pretty sure I have a good excuse. Matt and I have been here in Utah for about a month and a half. Packing was crazy! We only had a one bedroom apartment, but it's rediculouse how much stuff we accumulated over the past year and a half. We had some challenges with the moving company we chose to move our things across the country. We ended up paying twice the amount of the original estimate. That was shocking and frustrating, not to mention completely unfair. It took them over a month to deliver our stuff and they broke one of our chairs. I wouldn't recommend Mega Movers to anyone! Stay far, far away from that company! After a VERY long 30 something hour drive, we made it to Utah. The next day we had a wonderful little surprise! So do you think it will be a boy or a girl? Matt's convinced it will be a girl. I have had a few episodes of morning sickness, and some nausea, but it really hasn't been terrible. I am amazed at how completely exhausted I have been! I didn't think it was possible to be so tired! I had my first doctors visit a little less than a month ago and we were able to see the baby and it's little heart beating. The Doctor said the baby has a strong heart beat, which is great. The baby is due December 5th.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe your going to be a mom, actually I can because you will be a great mom. Sorry your trip here was a hassle. Where are you living in Utah?

Mary and Gary said...

Wahooooo! That is so great!!!! I loved hearing the heartbeat for the first time. You know something is growing in there...but you aren't quite sure until you hear that little beat. You'll get to have a great Christmas present! I hope its a boy!!!! :) If you have any funny questions...you can always ask me! The first trimester is super long because you are so tired. I slept in every day and took a 2 hour nap every afternoon...and not because I planned it...it was because I couldn't stay awake! Keep everyone posted about how you are feeling and what you and mat are up to!

TheMcGrawFamily said...

Hey Congrats on having a baby! I'm so excited for you. Rob told me to read your blog, cause I'd be excited to find out something. I was. Maybe you'll have it on the 6th instead...You know that's a good day;)

LuAnne said...

Yay! That is so wonderful! Congrats!!