Monday, July 19, 2010

Addy at 7 1/2 months

Addy is 7 1/2 months old now and changing every day. She seams to learn something new each day and she really zeros in on her new discovery and practices over and over again until she finds something else to do that's even more interesting. Here is a little list of things that you may or may not know about Addy:
* Addy loves to smack her lips(her most recent trick).
* I don't know how or where she learned this, but she thinks it pretty cool to let her drool go all the way to her chin (sometimes further!) and then suck it up really fast!
* She likes to stick her tongue out.
* She LOVES to go to the pool and take baths (I sill need to get a picture of her at the pool).

* I often catch her fake coughing.
* The remote is her favorite toy.
* She can eat a handful of those little puff cereal things in like two minutes and she is now an expert at picking them up with her pointer and thumb finger.
* She thinks peek-a-boo is the greatest game. Last night she pulled the burp cloth off her face so excitedly that she scratched her face!


* Her first tooth just broke through today!
* Every now and then I get a big, slobbery kiss on the cheek (she's actually been doing this for a little while)
*Last of all, she LOVES to stand with the help of mom or dad. If your hands are within reach, she will use them to pull herself up!

3 comments:

Mary and Gary said...

I love the strategically placed froggie in the tub. I remember when Hunter was doing all of those things - its so exciting. I love the fake coughing, lip smacking, slobbery kisses...... 7 months is great! Addy is so cute! You should post a little video..... and actually, you should post more! I love reading about what she is doing!!!!

Katie Jo said...

I'm a bad friend...I need to get those pictures to you. I think about it all the time, and when I see you again, I will just have to take more. ha.

Frankie said...

So, sweet!! Oh, I miss babies! My baby will be 6 in a couple of weeks.