Friday, March 23, 2012

Four Months


This is a super late post. Brayden is nearly five months old, and I am just getting around to his four month post. I took him to the doctor a few weeks ago and he weighs 17 lbs now. He's in the 80th percentile for weight. He is 27 inches long, and in the 75 percentile for height. He's still a chunk and people are constantly commenting on it. I have no explanation for them. This little boy goes on a nursing strike on a regular basis. I'm talking two to three times a week! It has been so frustrating and discouraging. I have no idea why he is so chubby, but he sure is cuddly and sweet. Here is a list of things Brayden has learned this month:
* He still LOVES to suck on his hands and he throws a fit if you pull them out of his mouth.
* He can grab his binky and bring it to his mouth (it's usually the wrong way around though)
* He just learned to roll both ways
* He has figured out how to pivot around on the floor.
* He loves Addy so much and giggles any time she gives him attention. I will post a clip of her playing patty cake with him when I find my video camera.
* He can sit up for a few seconds unassisted. He is always trying to sit forward in his car seat and his swing.
* He loves to look at himself in the mirror and gives his little "friend" lots of bashful little smiles.
* He has learned to squeal loudly when he needs some attention. He always looks a little alarmed at the loud sounds he can make. It's almost as if he is wondering where it came from :)

1 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

He is SO cute! I wish we could see him in person! Maybe someday!