Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5 months

Our cute little Brayden is 5 months old!  This month he learned to :
* Put his binky in his mouth all by himself.  He loves that binky!
* Sit up unassisted
* Fall asleep without my help.

His personality is really starting to develop.  He can be pretty serious when he first meets a person, but he is a very happy, giggly little boy.  He thinks Addy is particularly funny.  He is extremely ticklish, but gets a little upset if you tickle him for too long.  He loves things that are soft.  The other day I let him feel a soft piece of fabric that I was planning to use to make a little "softie" as Addy likes to call it.  When I took it away, he had a fit! He is a little talker like Addy.  I will often hear him babbling to himself in his crib....even in the middle of the night.  He still wakes up at least two times during the night.  I'm hoping that will end soon! :)

1 comments:

kierag11 said...

I have the most beautiful niece and nephew ever!