Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 1

My sister in law has been posting a weeks worth of pictures on her blog. I thought it was such a great idea that I decided to do it  as well.  I have always been terrible about remembering to take pictures and I figured this would be a good way to get me in the habit.  So here are last weeks pictures.
Matt got me a few of my favorite things for mothers day.  Flowers, chocolate, oreos and pb, and a few charms for my bracelet (little girl, boy, and blue bead).  He is always so thoughtful!

Addy has been exploring the color blue.  This is one of her many blue paintings.  We also made blue fruit snacks. 
Addy LOVES to watch "the princess movie" (Cinderella).  She chose to watch it in a box on this day.
Brayden started to do the army crawl last week, but I didn't know how to get a picture of that, so I'm just noting that here so I can refer to the date later:)  He loves to sit in this position for some reason.  The first time he did it I thought he was stuck, but he just sat right back up when he saw me coming towards him. Silly boy!
These are just some shorts I made for Addy.  I got the idea from pinterest. I think they turned out pretty cute!

0 comments: